2pcs EJEAS V6 PRO Bluetooth Motorcycle Intercom Helmet Headset 6 Riders 1200m Communicator Interphone + Metal Splint + Gift 2pcs Metal Splint
EJEAS V6 PRO Intercomunicador Bluetooth para Motocicleta
Gift 2pcs Metal Splint：
- Bluetooth Motorcycle helmet intercom with talking range up to 1200 meters
- Full Duplex Wireless Bluetooth Handsfree intercom commnunicate
- Up to Pair 6 Riders & Talk Between Any 2 of them at a time
- With Wind noise DSP cancellation, you could hear clearly at a speed up to 120km/h
- High quality batteries, 3 hours charge to full and Up to 8 hours talking time
- With Stereo Bluetooth Headset, supports stereo music/Audio navigation from GPS, Auto answer the call.
- Ultrasonic integral molding, Better water resistance, could be used in all weather.
- Hands free communication. you can pair with other 5 persons.
- Suit for motorcycle helmet (Full-face / Half-face)
- Works good with referee headset for football match(3-4pcs to make a referee group)
- Between two riders among six riders
- Max talking range: 1200m/3937feet between 2 riders
- Max working speed: Up to 120Km/h
- Talking time: Up to 8 hours
- Standby time: 150 hours
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Bluetooth Core: Bluetooth 3.0
- Battery: 850 mAh Li Polymer battery
- Charging time: About 3 hours
- Chip brand: CSR
- Power supply: AC 110V~240V
- Power output: DC 5V 55~75mA
- 2 x EJEAS V6 Helmet Intercom
- 2 x Bluetooth Headset
- 2 x USB cable
- 2 x User manual
- 2 x Clip and screwdriver
- 1 x Extra 1pcs Metal Splint
How to start the V6?
Press the “power on” button about 2 seconds, when you see the red lights, hands off, then the blue light flashes, by now, the intercom is turned on.
How to pair with mobile phone via Bluetooth?
If you have turned on your V6, pls turn it off first.
Press the power button about 7 seconds, the red and blue lights will flash successively, now they are searching the bluetooth device.
Turn on the bluetooth of your mobile phone, when you see the “V6”, click it to pair.
When it shows “connected”, the red light stop flashing and the blue light flashes seconds by seconds. Now you finished the pairing.